CHEVRON – BLACK TURKISH TOWEL/THROW
Perfect for beachside, poolside, bedroom or lounge!
Hand loomed CHEVRON Turkish towel or throw.
Crafted by skilled Turkish artisans, using natural Turkish cotton, on traditional shuttle looms in Denizil, Turkey.
Materials: 40% natural Turkish Cotton with 60% sustainable Bamboo
Size: 100cm x 180cm
Weight: 450 grams
Made: Hand loomed in Denizil, Turkey
Pattern: Reversible large Chevron pattern.
Our Turkish towels and throws are:
- Super absorbent with excellent moisture wicking powers.
- Fast drying
- All natural fibres
- Flat woven which makes them resistant to sand too!
- Compact and also lightweight (roll them up to 25% of a normal terry beach towel)
- Hand loomed in Turkey
Care Instructions – Turkish Throw Towels
All Turkish throw towels need to be washed first before using.
To maintain your Turkish throw towel and keep it looking its best please follow the label care instructions:
- Wash in cold or very cool (30 degrees celcius) temperature.
- Do not use fabric softeners, bleach or similar.
** Fabric softeners coat the towel fibres so their absorbency is reduced.
- Allow to air dry naturally (preferably flat in the shade)
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Every month or so, add a cup of white vinegar in the rinse cycle of your washing machine.
- This will kill bacteria, reduce any soap residue and acts as a natural fabric softener for your towel.
- **If there is a pulled thread in the throw towel.
- Gently pull the loose thread forward, cut gently with scissors and remove.
- Due to the unique weaving technique it will help hold the shape of the throw towel.
Our tassels are hand knotted and can become unravelled.
- Split into two sections and twist each section clockwise until fully twisted.
- Take each section and wrap around each other in an anti-clockwise direction until fully twisted around each other.
- Tie a knot at the end of the tassel.
Please note: Due to the nature of our hand loomed or semi hand loomed throw towels.
No two towels will be identical.
They may have variations in colours or small irregularities in the weave of our hand loomed towels.
This is part of the natural beauty as each one is made individually.